You can control how compressed archives are created.
Setting a compression level
- Activate the Compression tab
- Move the Compression Level slider to select an appropriate level of compression.
Increasing the compression level can double the time it takes to compress, while delivering just a small increase in compression efficiency. This behavior will vary with the type of data you compress.
- About profiles
- Creating a new profile
- Editing an existing profile
- Deleting an existing profile
- Duplicating an existing profile
- Running a profile
- Previewing a profile
- Using the preview profile dialog
- Cancelling a profile run
- Cancelling all profile runs