The destination tab allows you to select the destination folders for copy actions. CopyTools allows you to have multiple destination folders per profile.
When using compressed copy modes, destinations refer to files rather than folders. If you do not specify a name, then the profile name will be used by default.
Specifying a destination folder
- Enter the name of a folder into the Destination folder field, or use the Browse button to select a folder.
Specifying multiple destination folders
- After entering or selecting a destination folder, click the Add button to add the folder to the list
Removing a folder
- To remove a previously selected folder click the Remove button
Editing a folder
- Double clicking a folder in the list will remove it from the list, but add it to the destination folder field, allowing you to modify the path as required before adding it again
Using replacement tokens in folder names
The destination folder fields allows you to use tokens in the folder names, such as computer names, dates and times, environment variables and more. When the profile is run, these tokens are automatically replaced with the correct value. Use the Fields button to display a menu of available tokens to insert into a path.
- About profiles
- Creating a new profile
- Editing an existing profile
- Deleting an existing profile
- Duplicating an existing profile
- Running a profile
- Previewing a profile
- Using the preview profile dialog
- Cancelling a profile run
- Cancelling all profile runs