The source tab allows you to select the source folders to copy. CopyTools allows you to have multiple source folders per profile.
Specifying a source folder
- Enter the name of a folder into the Source folder field, or use the Browse button to select a folder.
Specifying multiple source folders
- After entering or selecting a source folder, click the Add button to add the folder to the list
Removing a folder
- To remove a previously selected folder click the Remove button
Editing a folder
- Double clicking a folder in the list will remove it from the list, but add it to the Source folder field, allowing you to modify the path as required before adding it again
Including sub folders
- By default, sub folders of the source directories will be copied. You can toggle this behaviour on a per-profile basis by checking or unchecking the Include sub folders option.
Using replacement tokens in folder names
The source folder fields allows you to use tokens in the folder names, such as computer names, dates and times, environment variables and more. When the profile is run, these tokens are automatically replaced with the correct value. Use the Fields button to display a menu of available tokens to insert into a path.
- About profiles
- Creating a new profile
- Editing an existing profile
- Deleting an existing profile
- Duplicating an existing profile
- Running a profile
- Previewing a profile
- Using the preview profile dialog
- Cancelling a profile run
- Cancelling all profile runs