For FTP profiles, you can either specify the connection complete connection as part of the profile, or you can use an existing connection profile.
Selecting an existing connection
- From the FTP Profile list, select the connection to use
Configuring existing FTP connections
- Click Profile Manager to open an dialog for maintaining FTP connection profiles
Specifying a custom connection
- From the FTP Profile list, select Custom
- Use the General, Advanced and Transfer Settings tabs to configure the connection
Including sub folders
- By default, sub folders of the source directories will be copied. You can toggle this behaviour on a per-profile basis by checking or unchecking the Include sub folders option.
Testing the connection
Regardless of if the profile is using a custom FTP connection or a pre-defined connection, click Test Connection to perform a login and directory list test.
- Selecting source files
- Selecting the files to copy
- Selecting the destination
- Choosing the job type
- Setting the schedule
- Naming the profile