Folders allow you to group connection profiles into common sets.
Creating a folder
- In the Profiles tree, select the folder that will be the parent of the new folder
- Click the New Folder button
- Enter a new name for the folder and press Enter to save the name
Deleting a folder
Deleting a folder will also delete any child connection profiles or sub folders.
- In the Profiles tree, select the folder to delete
- Click the Delete button
- When prompted, answer Yes to confirm the deletion
The root folder can't be deleted