You can customize the overall size of the animation.
You may find the Resize Canvas dialog more suitable for resizing an existing animation due to the additional options it provides.
You cannot make the animation smaller than the largest width or height of any frame within the animation.
To set the size of the animation
- Click the Animation tab
- Optionally, enter the total width of the animation into the Width field
- Optionally, enter the total height of the animation into the Height field
If you add an image to the animation who's width or height is greater than the current animation's width or height, the appropriate value will be adjusted accordingly
Working with animations
- Creating a new animation
- Opening an existing animation
- Saving the current animation
- Saving the current animation with a new name
- Previewing the animation
- Setting how the animation loops
- Setting the background color of an animation
- Setting a comment on the animation
- Creating a global palette
- Resizing an animation
- Resizing the animation's canvas