To batch convert palettes from one file format to another
- From the File menu, choose Batch
- From the Batch dialog, click the Add button and select one or more palette files to convert
- Use the Type field to select the output format of the source palettes
- Optionally, enter the folder where the converted palettes will be saved using the Folder field
- By default, the batch process will not overwrite existing files. To force an overwrite, check the Overwrite existing files option
- Click Start to begin the conversion process
Not all palette formats are equal. Some formats may support swatch names while older formats may not. Some formats support a greater color precision than other formats. If you convert a palette from one format to another, or save a palette with features not supported by the format you are saving as, some information may be lost.