To open an existing palette
- From the File menu, click Open , or press Control+O
- When prompted, enter or select the filename of the palette to open
- If the selected file can be successfully opened via multiple formats a dialogue will be displayed allowing you to select which format you wish to use.
If the current palette has changed, you will be prompted to save it, discard changes, or cancel the open action.
The Recent Files sub menu located in the File menu provides quick access to previously opened or saved palettes. You can configure the number of recent files from the options dialogue.
Working with palettes
- Creating a new palette
- Creating a new palette from an image
- Choosing how to open a file
- Saving the current palette
- Saving the current palette with a new name
- Saving a copy of the current palette
- Importing the contents of an existing palette
- Batch conversion of palette files
- Resizing palettes
- Reordering palettes
- Printing a palette
- Comparing two palettes
- Viewing palette formats