Color Palette Editor is built upon a plug-in architecture allowing new functionality to be added to the program via the use of extension packages.
Installed extensions can be enabled or disabled via the Add-ins Manager dialog.
Opening the Extensions and Updates dialog
- From the Tools menu, choose Add-in Manager
Disabling an extension
- Select the extension you wish to disable from the list
- Uncheck the field displayed to the left of the add-in name
Changes to enabled or disabled extensions only take effect once Color Palette Editor is restarted.
Enabling a previously disabled extension
- Select the extension you wish to enable from the list
- Check the field displayed to the left of the add-in name