You can compare one palette with another.
- From the Palette menu, click Compare , or press Control+P
- The Compare dialog will then be displayed
- Select the first palette to compare
- Select the second palette to compare
The following results can be displayed
- Match. The palettes had the same colours in the same colour space.
- Color Match. The palettes had the same RGB colours, but the underlying definitions used a different colour space or precision.
- Mismatch. The palettes did not match.
Selecting Current from either the left or right fields will use the currently open palette.
Only color data is compared; swatch names are currently ignored.
Working with palettes
- Creating a new palette
- Creating a new palette from an image
- Opening an existing palette
- Choosing how to open a file
- Saving the current palette
- Saving the current palette with a new name
- Saving a copy of the current palette
- Importing the contents of an existing palette
- Batch conversion of palette files
- Resizing palettes
- Reordering palettes
- Printing a palette
- Viewing palette formats