The contents of a palette can be either automatically sorted or individual swatches can be reordered.
Sorting an entire palette
- From the Palette menu, choose Sort Palette , or press Control+Shift+S
- Select a pre-defined sort order
- Choose if the palette should be sorted in ascending or descending order
- Click OK to reorder the palette
Reversing the palette
- From the Palette menu, choose Reverse Palette
To move an individual swatch with the mouse
- Using either the colour grid or colour list, click the swatch to move and drag with the left mouse button
- Move the mouse over the top of an existing swatch and release the mouse button to move the swatch
To move an individual swatch with the keyboard
- Using either the colour grid or colour list, select the swatch to move
- Hold down the Control key and use the arrow keys to move the swatch around.