Once you have configured all your options, you're ready to build your site map. The Sitemap Creator offers two different ways of building site maps.
Building a single site map
- Select the sitemap you want to create from the main toolbar
- Click Create Sitemap .
To build all the sitemaps you selected from the project properties dialog
- From the Project menu, click Create All Sitemaps .
After the sitemap(s) have been created, the Build Results tab is shown. This displays a list of all sitemaps that were created, and provides options to either open any files created by the process, or open the folder where the files were created.
Working with Site Maps
- Analyzing a site
- Previewing a sitemap
- Viewing a website diagram
- Uploading a sitemap via FTP
- Notifying search engines of sitemap changes
- Exporting Website Uri's