The Analyze Results tab displays the results of the last create sitemap action.
Each processed sitemap will have an icon, color coded as follows:
- Green. Sitemap was generated successfully
- Red. Sitemap failed to generate
Editing a sitemap file
- Click the Edit icon displayed next to the filename of the sitemap you wish to edit. This will open in a new text editor window.
Opening a sitemap file
- Click the Open icon displayed next to the filename of the sitemap you wish to open. This will open in the default registered application for that file type.
Opening the location of a site map file
- Click the Open Folder icon displayed next to the filename of the sitemap you wish to browse.
- Command Line Switches
- Sitemap Creator User Interface
- Menu Reference
- Toolbar Reference
- Using the Link Map Viewer
- Using the Regular Expressions Editor
- How does Sitemap Creator scan pages?
Working with Site Maps
- Analyzing a site
- Creating site maps
- Previewing a sitemap
- Viewing a website diagram
- Uploading a sitemap via FTP
- Notifying search engines of sitemap changes
- Exporting Website Uri's