This functionality is currently under review and may be removed in a future version of Sitemap Creator. If you currently use this feature, we would be grateful if you could email email@example.com and explain your use case for the feature.
For some sites, you may have a link to a folder, and others might link to the default document of that folders. Sitemap Creator would class these as two separate entries and generate additional elements accordingly.
If you define default documents, Sitemap Creator will try and link page-less URL's to URL's containing the default document name.
To configure default documents
- From the Project Properties dialog, select the Default Documents option.
- Enter the default document in the Default documents field.
You can specify multiple default documents by entering each document on a new line
- Customizing Projects
- Specifying the web site
- Configuring site maps
- Replacing the host name
- Crawling additional root URL's
- Canonical URL's
- Fixing sites using mixed prefixes
Advanced Project Customization
- Advanced Project Customization
- Configuring the behaviour of link maps
- Configuring domain aliases
- Specifying a User Agent
- Modifying page titles
- Disabling header checking
- Query String Manipulation
- Overwriting read only files
- Specifying how a website is crawled
- Following redirects
- Crawling above the root URL
- HTTP Compression
- Aborting the crawl based on HTTP status code
- TLS/SSL certificate options