Cyotek Sitemap Creator can automatically copy new updates to sitemaps to an internet server via FTP.
Authentication credentials saved into a Sitemap Creator project file are stored in plain text.
To configure automatic FTP updates:
- From the Project menu, select FTP Settings .
- Select the sitemap provider that you wish to apply FTP processing for
- To automatically uploaded the selected sitemap whenever it is generated, click the Automatically upload this file when the sitemap is updated option.
- Enter the FTP Remote URL to upload the file to.
- Either enter the Username and Password required to authenticate the login, or check the Prompt for credentials option to be prompted via a dialog each time an upload is request.