The project views region displayed by default on the right hand side of the main window allows you to customize your Spriter project.
- **Layout **- allows you to configure basic project settings such as sprite sheet size and packing method
- Files - allows you add and remove images from the sprite sheet
- CSS - contains settings for customizing the CSS
- Effects - allows effects to be added to images in the sprite sheet
- Optimize - allows the output sprite sheet to be post processed using OptiPNG. (This view will only be available if the OptiPNG addin is installed and loaded)