This feature will only appear if the Submit Feedback extension is installed and enabled.
Cyotek welcomes and appreciates feedback about its products, both the good and the bad. If you have found an aspect of Spriter that you disliked, we'd be grateful for your feedback as to what you didn't like - this will help us improve the software in future.
To submit negative feedback
- From the Help menu, click Feedback, then Send a Frown
- Enter a description of the the aspect of Spriter that you disliked. Please try to be detailed, we want to understand how to improve the software
- To include a screenshot, check the Include a screenshot option, optionally selecting which monitor(s) to include
- If you'd like a response from the Cyotek Team, fill in your email address
- Click Submit to submit your feedback
Screenshots capture all visible windows on your desktop. You should ensure that no private or confidential information is visible before using the feedback utility. If using a multi-monitor system, you can also toggle which monitors are included in the screenshot.