By default, when WebCopy downloads a file, it will be given the current date and time. However, when creating an archive of a given site, it may be more preferable to have the local timestamps match the time they were last modified, if available.
If no last modified timestamp is available for a file, the current date and time will continue to be used.
Enabling the updating of local time stamps
- From the Project Properties dialog, click the Copy category
- Check the Update local timestamps option
- Customizing Projects
- Specifying the web site
- Specifying the save folder
- Remapping extensions
- Specifying how a website is crawled
- Specifying default documents
- Crawling additional root URL's
- Scanning custom attributes
- Fixing sites using mixed prefixes
- Extracting inline data