To configure the URI transforms
- From the Project Properties dialog, click the URI Transforms option.
Adding a new transform
- In the URL or Pattern fields, enter the search pattern using a regular expression.
- Enter the text to replace the matched pattern with in the Replacement field.
- Click the Add button
Deleting a transform
- Select the transform you wish to remove from the list
- Click the Delete button
Updating a transform
- Select the transform you wish to edit from the list. The URL, Pattern and Replacement fields will be updated to match the selection.
- Enter new values as appropriate. The selected item in the list will be updated with the changes you specify.
Changing the order transform are processed
- Select the transform you wish to move
- Click the Move Up and Move Down buttons to re-order the transform list
- Customizing Projects
- Specifying the web site
- Specifying the save folder
- Remapping extensions
- Specifying how a website is crawled
- Specifying default documents
- Crawling additional root URL's
- Updating local time stamps
- Scanning custom attributes
- Fixing sites using mixed prefixes
- Extracting inline data