This option is under review and may be removed in a future version of this product
For some sites, you may have a link to a folder, and others might link to the default document of that folders. WebCopy would class these as two separate entries and generate additional elements accordingly.
If you define default documents, WebCopy will try and link page-less URL's to URL's containing the default document name.
To configure default documents
- From the Project Properties dialog, select the Default Documents option.
- Enter the default document in the Default documents field.
You can specify multiple default documents by entering each document on a new line
- Customizing Projects
- Specifying the web site
- Specifying the save folder
- Remapping extensions
- Specifying how a website is crawled
- Crawling additional root URL's
- Updating local time stamps
- Scanning custom attributes
- Fixing sites using mixed prefixes
- Extracting inline data