You can configure WebCopy to route all requests through a proxy server.
Configuring a proxy server
- From the Project Properties dialog, expand the Advanced option and click Proxy
- To enable the use of a proxy server, check the Use Proxy checkbox
- Enter the address of the proxy server into the Address field, including setting the Port.
- To bypass the proxy server for local addresses, check the Bypass proxy server for local address option
- If the proxy server requires authorization to use, enter the login credentials in the User name, Password and Domain fields
- Click OK to save your changes