Every HTTP request is made of one or more headers. Usually, WebCopy will take care of determining the correct set of headers to send. However, you can also define your own headers to include with requests.
- From the Project Properties dialog, expand the Advanced category and select Custom Headers
- Click the Add button to add an empty header definition
- Enter the header information into the Name and Value fields
- Optionally, if you only wish the header to be sent with certain requests, enter the URL into the URI field. This field supports regular expressions.
- Select the header to edit from the list
- Modify the header properties using the URI, Name and Value fields
- Select the header you want to remove from the list
- Click the Delete button to remove the header