You can test posting a form prior to performing a web site copy or scan to ensure the values are correct.
Testing a form
- Open a form editor, then click the Test Form button
The test form dialog
The test form dialog automatically opens when you perform a form test. The dialog contains the following information:
- Properties: Displays the URI that was tested, the response code, content type and size.
- Request Headers: Displays the headers of the post request
- Response Headers: Displays the headers of the response
- Content: Displays the response content