Web pages are sometimes offered in more than one language. WebCopy allows you to configure a list of languages to send to a web server, and if it supports multiple languages it will try and match against the list.
WebCopy allows the language to be set at both an application level and at the project level. If project settings are not defined, the application settings will be used. If application settings are not defined then the OS language will be used.
Updating the default web page language preference
- From the Options dialogue, select the Web Page Language category
- Select a language from the list and click the Add button
Customizing the Appearance
Files and Folders
- Automatic update checks
- Automatically opening the sitemap
- Notification options
- Opening the previous document
- Showing the splash screen