If you are having difficulty using WebCopy or have questions on how to use a particular feature, limited support is available to all users of the latest version of this product.
Please note that there may be extended delays in receiving responses to support tickets.
Using the latest version
If you are experiencing a problem using the software, please ensure you are using the latest version of WebCopy - Cyotek frequently issues updates and may have already addressed your issue.
Please note that we are unable to offer support for older versions of this software.
Accessing Support Resources from an Internet Browser
- Launch your Internet Browser
- Enter this URL in the address bar: https://support.cyotek.com
Accessing Support Resources from within the application
- From the Help menu, click Technical Support
- The support website will be opened in your default Internet Browser
To submit a Support Request
This feature will only appear if the Submit Feedback extension is installed and enabled. If not installed, then please send email to [email protected] instead.
- From the Help menu, click Feedback, then Send a Support Request
- Enter the question or issue you are having. Please enter as many details as possible
- To include a screenshot, check the Include a screenshot option, optionally selecting which monitor(s) to include
- Enter your email address in order to receive notifications when your ticket is updated
- Click Submit to submit your request
Screenshots capture all visible windows on your desktop. You should ensure that no private or confidential information is visible before using the feedback utility. If using a multi-monitor system, you can also toggle which monitors are included in the screenshot.