WebCopy uses a plug-in architecture allowing new functionality to be added to the program via the use of extension packages.
Installed extensions can be enabled or disabled via the Manage Extensions dialogue.
Opening the Manage Extensions dialogue
- From the Tools menu, choose Manage Extensions
Disabling an extension
- Select the extension you wish to disable from the list
- Uncheck the field displayed to the left of the extension name
Changes to loaded extensions only take effect once WebCopy is restarted.
Enabling a previously disabled extension
- Select the extension you wish to enable from the list
- Check the field displayed to the left of the add-in name