After you have scanned a website, you can use WebCopy's built in tools for viewing link data. However, you can also export it to CSV for use in other applications.
To export to CSV:
- From the File menu, click Export...
- Enter or select the name of the file to export to
- Click Export to export the links list with default options
You can optionally customise the export
- From the Export CSV dialog, click Advanced to toggle optional settings
- To prevent the header row with column names from being included, uncheck the Include header row option
- To use a separator other than a comma, enter the character to use in the Separator field
- To select which columns are present in the export, check or uncheck entries in the Columns list