If you are having difficulty using WebCopy or have questions on how to use a particular feature, limited support is available to all users of the latest version of this product.
Using the latest version
If your are experiencing a problem using the software, please ensure you are using the latest version of WebCopy, Cyotek frequently issues updates and may have already addressed your issue.
Accessing Support Resources from an Internet Browser
- Launch your Internet Browser
- Enter this URL in the address bar: https://www.cyotek.com/support
Accessing Support Resources from within the application
- From the Help menu, click Technical Support
- The support website will be opened in your default Internet Browser
To submit a Support Request
This feature will only appear if the Submit Feedback extension is installed and enabled.
- From the Help menu, click Feedback, then Send a Support Request
- Enter the question or issue you are having. Please enter as many details as possible
- To include a screenshot, check the Include a screenshot option
- If you'd like a response from the Cyotek Team, fill in your email address
- Click Submit to submit your request
Screenshots capture all visible windows on your desktop. You should ensure that no private or confidential information is visible before using the feedback utility.