To save the current palette
- From the File menu, click Save or press Control+S
- If this is the first time you have tried to save this palette, you will be prompted to enter or select a file name and also the format of the palette.
Not all palette formats are equal. Some formats may support swatch names while older formats may not. Some formats support a greater color precision than other formats. If you convert a palette from one format to another, or save a palette with features not supported by the format you are saving as, some information may be lost.
Working with palettes
- Creating a new palette
- Creating a new palette from an image
- Opening an existing palette
- Choosing how to open a file
- Saving the current palette with a new name
- Importing the contents of an existing palette
- Batch conversion of palette files
- Resizing palettes
- Reordering palettes
- Printing a palette
- Viewing palette formats